I attended both Saturday and Sunday. The result: my body still trying to recuperate from all the jumping and screaming. But it’s okay because it truly was the most artistic, emotional concert I’ve ever been to. I feel like I can’t call it just a concert, it was a performance. He truly is an artist. Which is why I admire him so much, heck I’ve now seen GDragon in concert a total of 7 times! He just keeps me wanting more.
- He started the concert and ended it with Michigo! The track goes hard!
- Saturday CL, Tablo and Leehi showed up as guests. Tablo was for “Set it on Fire” CL for “The Leaders” and Leehi for “In the End.”
- Sunday 2NE1 also came along to perform I am the Best and I Love You.
- GD must have just dyed his hair that day because he was sweating red dye 😀
- The show was very artistic, from the stage props to the lighting. It was like I was watching a musical or interpretive performance.
- His costumes were amazing of course. I loved how his jumpsuit unsnapped to become a trench jacket and how his clothes were so interchangeable.
- For “My Obsession” and “She’s Gone” he climbed up a scafle onstage while a camera followed behind him. He was climbing to get to a women in a red gown being still in a picture frame. After he got to her she fell and a red curtain fell along with her. As soon as that happened we heard the bass from “She’s Gone.” He then came back down to the stage to a waterfall and got wet. His emotions and artistic overflowed during that set. It was a really personal and emotional performance.
- During the song “Butterfly,” huge colorful kite butterfly’s flew around him on stilts the background dancers were holding. It was a really breathtaking set.
- He sang BIGBANG’S “Bad Boy” and “Fantastic Baby” to my delight!
|From Saturday’s Show.|
I bought the GD Crown Light Stick attachment ring, GD Video Collection DVD, One of a Kind duck tape, tattoos, a OOAK reusable bag, knee high socks, GD nails, some random stickers and an unofficial GD The Saem pillow from an Ajumma. 😀 (Check out the video to see the merchandise.) I also gave about $10 to the two charities they had going on. I’m so angry the $3 shopping bag was sold out both days! Ah!
|This was funny because the big screen was warning that it needed to be plug in or it would shut off. And it did. Lol.|
Thanks for viewing!
What city do you want GD to take his World Tour to? Let me know in the comments!